Day Services: Administrative Assistant
Mission Statement: To set the standard for quality in the human service field through consistent demonstration of dependability, integrity and commitment to our stakeholders
Reports To: Associate Director
Department: Day Supports Program
Major Function: Responsible for assisting the department in maintaining accurate records.
1. Ensures compliance of regulations by making sure that all components of the individual file match the Individual Support Plan (ISP). This includes face sheets, support plans, physicals etc.
2. Maintains electronic and paper filing systems.
3. Updates electronic software programs.
4. Provides assistance and support to the day management team.
5. Maintains confidentiality at all times.
6. Assists with typing.
Additional Responsibilities: Assume other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education: High school graduate with proficient computer skills or experience
Prerequisites for the Job:
This position requires superior organization, coordination, and facilitation skills to ensure effective outcomes.
1. Proficient in Computer skills (Microsoft outlook, word, excel, etc.)
2. Excellent oral communication skills, and superior writing and commendable listening skills. Clearly and concisely presents ideas.
3. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
4. Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently (can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor).
5. Proven ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
6. Exceptional organizational and efficient administrative skills (Resourceful, innovative, flexible, thorough and well organized. Good time management). Employs a collaborative approach and a strong sense of teamwork.
7. Strong ability to multi-task; is adaptable to various competing demands; Capacity to get up-to-speed quickly.
8. Positive attitude and ability to make things happen.
9. Must be able to recognize and support the department and the organizations’ preferences and priorities.