Day Services Community Participation Supports Scheduler
Mission Statement: To set the standard for quality in the human service field through consistent demonstration of dependability, integrity, and commitment to our stakeholders.
Reports To: Program Managers, Associate Directors, Senior Associate Director, Executive Director
Department: Day Program
Major Function: Responsible for scheduling for Community Participation Supports (CPS) at Tremont St. in accordance with Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) regulations. Responsible for direct coverage in program areas as needed.
1. Ensure adequate staff coverage for CPS. This includes scheduling of part time on-call staff, rearranging staffing in times of absences (illness, paid time off, training), ensuring adequate coverage during lunches and during transport times.
2. Must be familiar with individual needs and staff restrictions to ensure appropriate staff coverage.
3. Promote/support meaningful lifestyles of each individual through everyday lives planning, Individuals Support Plan (ISP) process and related programming.
4. Coordination of vehicles for Tremont St.
5. Provide direct coverage when staff coverage is not available. Must be able to physically perform the duties of the job including lifting and transferring.
6. Assist with the development of community participation supports for each person.
7. Assist with clerical and data entry as needed.
8. Responsible to insure that agency policies, procedures, wage & hour and state regulations are followed.
9. Protect interests /welfare of each individual and insures quality supports are being provided.
10. Implement employee relations practices necessary to establish positive employee relationships and promote a high level of employee morale.
Additional Responsibilities: Assume other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. High School Diploma or GED and one year experience in industry or rehabilitation.
2. Must have current driver’s license.
Prerequisites for the Job:
1. Proficient in Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills combined with excellent listening skills.
3. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Capacity to get up to speed quickly.
4. Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently (can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor).
5. Proven ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
6. Resourceful, innovative, flexible, thorough and well organized. Good time management.
7. Employs a collaborative approach. Strong sense of teamwork. Positive attitude.
8. Must be able to recognize and support the department and the organizations’ preferences and priorities.