Day Services: Part-time Housekeeping
Mission Statement: To consistently demonstrate dependability, integrity, and commitment to our customers
Reports To: Associate Director of Programming
Department: All Day Services
Responsible for overall building cleanliness of assigned Shadowfax facilities. Coordinates implementation through the Associate Director of Programming.
1. Responsible for thoroughly cleaning inside and outside the facility.
There is a high standard for building cleanliness.
2. Insure the facilities are supplied with cleaning supplies and paper products. Orders must be turned into supervisor in time to receive products when needed.
3. Maintain accurate records/documentation and prepare required reports.
4. Ensure proper care and use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
5. Meets established deadlines for all cleaning schedules.
6. Must be able to work independently.
7. Maintain a positive /professional demeanor when relating with all Shadowfax customers.
8. Maintain good attendance and be dependable in carrying out job responsibilities.
9. Implement employee relation practices necessary to establish positive staff relationships and promote a high level of staff morale.
10. Must be able to physically perform duties of the job. Must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly and daily as needed for job duties.
Additional Responsibilities: Assume other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High School degree not required. GED is recommended. Experience in the cleaning industry or demonstration of good housekeeping skills.
Prerequisites for the Job
1) Ability to problem-solve and brainstorm.
2) Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
3) Good time management skills.
4) Team player.
5) Self Starter.
6) Knowledge on how to clean businesses to include supplies and equipment. Ability to learn how to use equipment as needed.
Accountable to Associate Director, and Executive Director of Day Services, and Chief Executive Officer.