Residential Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Part-time)
Mission Statement: To consistently demonstrate dependability, integrity, and commitment to our customers
Reports To: Residential Director Department: Residential
Responsible for assisting the Residential Director in daily operations. Responsible for receptionist duties in the absence of the receptionist.
1. Composing, preparing, and typing correspondence that is confidential.
2. Assist the Res Director with the coordination and management of projects and events, some of which may have organizational impact.
3. Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
4. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Ability to professionally correspond on these issues with all necessary customers (townships, other organizations, etc.)
5. Provide personal assistance and support to residential team members.
6. Perform additional duties as assigned.
Back up for Receptionist:
1. Works together with the current receptionist to cover the front desk during lunch and breaks, vacations, trainings, etc.
2. Greeting the public in a professional manner and following through that visitors are not kept waiting for meetings/interviews.
3. Answering/ screening/ transferring all incoming calls and/or messages.
4. Routing of incoming/outgoing interoffice mail and faxes
5. Responsible to assist with the typing for the residential department
Additional Responsibilities: Assume other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education: High school graduate with proficient computer skills or experience
Prerequisites for the Job:
This position requires superior organization, coordination, and facilitation skills to ensure effective outcomes.
1. Proficient in Computer skills (Microsoft outlook, word, excel, etc.)
2. Excellent oral communication skills, and superior writing and commendable listening skills. Clearly and concisely presents ideas.
3. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
4. Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently (can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor).
5. Proven ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
6. Exceptional organizational and efficient administrative skills (Resourceful, innovative, flexible, thorough and well organized. Good time management). Employs a collaborative approach Strong sense of teamwork.
7. Strong ability to multi-task; is adaptable to various competing demands; Capacity to get up-to-speed quickly.
8. Positive attitude and ability to make things happen.
9. Must be able to recognize and support the residential department and the organizations’ preferences and priorities.