Day Services Clerk
Mission Statement: To set the standard for quality in the human service field through consistent demonstration of dependability, integrity, and commitment to our stakeholders.
Reports To: Program Managers, Associate Directors, Senior Associate Director, Executive Director
Department: Day Program
Provides administrative and clerical support to Day Program Management at both Pattison and Tremont Streets
1. Assist in ensuring adequate staff coverage in all program areas. This includes scheduling of part time on call staff, rearrangement of staffing in times of absences (illness, paid time off, unpaid time off, training), adequate coverage during lunches and outings.
2. Responsible for inputting individuals’ daily attendance and checking for accuracy each month.
3. Entering individual payroll records daily and checking for accuracy daily/weekly.
4. Responsible for tracking, updating and creating one page profiles for individuals as assigned.
5. Assist with copying and mailing ISP reviews, assessments, and other correspondence. Document dissemination of correspondence.
6. Maintenance of all forms in filing cabinet, replenishing as needed
7. Responsible to complete day vehicle checklists and day vehicle mileage logs reconciliation, both on a monthly basis.
8. Assist with shredding, typing, filing as needed.
Assume other duties as assigned by supervisor
High school diploma or GED with proficient computer skills or experience
Prerequisites for the Job:
This position requires superior organization, coordination, and facilitation skills to ensure effective outcomes.
1. Proficient in Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills combined with excellent listening skills.
3. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Capacity to get up to speed quickly.
4. Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently (can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor).
5. Proven ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
6. Resourceful, innovative, flexible, thorough and well organized. Good time management.
7. Employs a collaborative approach. Strong sense of teamwork. Positive attitude.
8. Must be able to recognize and support the department and the organizations’ preferences and priorities.