$1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
• Full-time, salaried position
• Responsible for the overall scheduling of the residential sites
• May include direct care of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including all aspects of personal care, safety, medication administration, promoting and supporting meaningful lifestyles, and other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Basic computer skills required
• Experience in scheduling preferred.
• Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria (listed on the application)
• $763.20/wk to start